Charles Wayne Properties leasing team helps property owners fill space and negotiate complex lease agreements between tenants and property owners.
Charles Wayne’s leasing team operates with the following methodology:
- CWP tailors each property’s leasing program to the specific marketplace and asset as well as the short-term and long-term goals of the property owner
- CWP then identifies, then highlights, the center’s unique attributes and those of the surrounding neighborhood, then targets tenants who, both individually and as a group, will thrive at your shopping center or office property
- CWP matches tenants with spaces for lease that suit the tenant’s physical retail needs (basic location, square footage, accessibility, etc.) as well as the tenant’s need for an atmosphere conducive to attracting viable clientele
- CWP maintains a database of and relationships with national, regional, and local tenants to which it can market properties
- CWP conducts property-specific, cross-marketing campaigns via local networking, telephone, direct mail, canvassing, as well as e-mail and fax broadcasting
- CWP analyzes not only relevant market histories but also current trends in designing its marketing campaigns.